Saturday 25 January 2014

Beauty haul

As always I went into boots for a few specific items and as always I came out with more than intended and of course, because I'm me I forgot all about what I came there to get and left without them, typical. Boots is magical to me, without fail as soon as I step foot through those doors I make an automatic beeline to the makeup aisle and I don't come back empty handed, ever. I thankfully didn't do too much damage in this particular outing but I thought I'd show y'all what I got.
Cotton buds- I use these for fixing up eye make up 

Rimmel kate matte lipstick in the shade 110 , a beautiful coral lipstick, It's comming out a bit pink on camera though

Again comming out pink
.



Rimmel kate lipstick in the shade 101 a lovely pinky mauve colour which has now become my favourite


Barry M matte black nail paint

Sinful colours in the shade black on black. The reason I got two blacks was to attempt to do the whole black matte nail with a shiny black tip that I see all the time on instagram- I failed

Collection blush in 'bashful'
A georgous colour
Collection gel eyeliner

And that's it for my haul darlin's!

Until next time chickens
Follow me on twitter @daisyblueblogs

No comments:

Post a Comment