- Disco pants- I love the look of high waisted disco pants, they're so versatile and easy to style. You can wear them on a night out but can style them down during the day and make them a caual trouser. I particularly love the look of crop tops with them. My top pick of disco pants would be the American apparel disco pants I navy, but just like alot of people they're slightly out of my price range
- High waisted jeans- Like the disco pants I adore the look of high waisted bottoms with crop tops and have been after a pair of hogh waisted jeans for ages! But I can never seem to find any I like within my budget (I'm bit of a stingy shopper)
- Red and black checked shirt- These shirts are the definition of georgeous and I need one of these shirts, I spent a whole shopping day a few weeks ago hunting down one of these shirts but the only one I found was crazy dear.
- Blouses- I am always looking a blouse but when I'm shopping I never actually look at the blouses for sale for some strange reason, ultimately the reason I don't have any.
- Knicker shorts- I am in dire need of a pair of these to wear under skirts and dresses when I go out,to keep my dignity in place if im wearing a particularly short skirt.
- Brouges- Love brouges, can never find any.
- Knee high socks- I adore the look of these and need a pair
- Chunky, oversized cardigan
- Waterfall cardigan - you can never have enough cardigans and I need alot more tha i have in my life.
And that's all my current fashion lusts, at least they're all the ones I can think of at the moment, if you have found anything on this list that is the definition of beautiful or know where I can get a pair of American apparel disco pants cheapish or know of anywhere that has amazing quality ones, please tell me in the comments below!
Until next time my chickens