Wednesday 29 January 2014

New year, new me, my epiphany

ertain things happened today to make me feel like a horrible person. It wasn't anything I said or did to anyone, but I had an epiphany and reluctantly realised that I am doing absolutely nothing with my life, I realise that what my family say is right and that I focus solely on the negative rather than the positive and I am determined to make a change.
This year, although it may be a tiny bit late, my new years resolution is to change myself. I will challenge myself to become physically fitter, eat healthier, talk to more people, become more tolerant of people, focus more on school and to focus on the positive rather than the negative this year. Starting from now.
New year, New me, that's what they say, isn't it?

Until next time my lovelies
Follow me on twitter @daisyblueblogs

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment