Tuesday 18 February 2014

Best & worst dressed at the BAFTAS 2014



As many of you may know Sunday was BAFTA day and there was some stylish lads and lassies attending. In this post I'm going to be showing you all who I feel were the best and worst dressed this year.




Best


Baftas 2014: Best and worst dressedLupita Nyong’o
The actress looked stunning in her green Dior dress. Defiantly best dressed in my eyes.










Baftas 2014: Best and worst dressed

Samantha Barks
Les Miserables actress Samantha Barks looked beautifully elegant and classy in this Calvin Klein dress.










Baftas 2014: Best and worst dressed

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
 I love the whole matching outfits angelina and Brad are      wearing here and thing Angelina has definatly pulled off the look in her Saint Laurent tux.












Worst


Baftas 2014: Best and worst dressedLily Allen
This dress speaks for its self, I'm sorry lily but this is a no go, the huge bow adds to the awful look.












Baftas 2014: Best and worst dressedMaggie Gyllenhaal
I am defiantly not loving the high, heavily jeweled neckline of this dress, love the lace sleeves though. 














Until next time my lovelys
Follow me on twitter @daisyblueblogs

No comments:

Post a Comment