Monday 10 February 2014

Liebster Award


Hi guys! So i was nominated by lovely Shelby  for the Liebster Award! Firstly I would like to thank my family, my friends, my fans and everyone who has supported with my blog, especially my nominator Shelby, because if it wasn't for you then i wouldn't be writing out this post and I am very thankful for you.
That's usually what they say when you win an award, isn't it? No, but really I am over the moon to be writing out this post and I thank you all.
If you don't know what the Liebster Award is, it's an award a blogger who has under 200 followers is awarded from another blogger, you have to answer the questions the blogger who nominated you for the award has set out for you, write your own questions and then tag other bloggers with less than 200 followers to do this blog aswell!
So! Let's get started!

What is your top five TV shows or movies?
Ima go for Percy Jackson and the lightening thief and Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters, I absolutely adore the Percy Jackson movies there so amazing, by far my all time favorite movies, I've seen them both about 30 times and Logan Lerman is a hottie as well so that's a plus. The Hunger Games, Catching fire and Criminal minds.

If you could have only one beauty item, what would it be?
Definitely mascara, I couldn't live without it, I just look weird when i'm not wearing any.

What is a nickname your family or friends call you?
I don't have any nicknames, I would be called 'Bro' the odd time though by certain people

Who is your favorite YouTuber/YouTubers
Definitely sunbeamsjess, i absolutely love her please check her out she is the absolute best, she's a beauty and fashion blogger from London and she has the coolest hair ever, because of her I plan to dye the ends of my hair turquoise over the summer.

Do you have any pets? 
I do, I have a beautiful springer spaniel called snowie. I can't wait till it snows properly so I can take a picture of her and caption 'Snowie playing in the snow' because i'm easily amused like that.

what is your best/favorite beauty tip?
My best beauty tip would be how i keep my skin acne free, I blogged about this  if you want to check that out.

What item could you not live without?
I probably couldn't live without my phone, i'm only slightly obsessed with it, I need to be sent to rehab.

What pushed you to start blogging?
I wish i could say that i started blogging to share my love for beauty and fashion with the world but in reality i started this blog to avoid studying for a GCSE exam I had, because i'm just that good of a student, i'm going to have fun resitting that paper so i'm not. But I was interested in blogging before that and had been tinking about starting one, but the exam was the ultimate deciding factor.

Where do you wish you could go on holiday/vacation next?
I really want to go on a holiday to Australia to visit my uncle who lives out there, I also want to see a Koala 'cause Koala's are cool dudes.

What is/ was your favorite subject at school?
My favorite subject at school is Geography, I just find it so interesting, next to that would be Biology for the same reasons. I hope to be a Biologist or Geologist when i'm older.


My nominations for the Liebster Award are:
EmilyJane
Hazel
Little Fashion Thoughts
sherbetdaisies

My questions for you are;

  1. What is you favorite book?
  2. Who is your favorite YouTuber/Blogger and why?
  3. If you were on a desert island and could only have one thing what would it be?
  4. Who is your idol and why?
  5. What is your favorite product?
  6. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
  7. What are your top five fashion staples?
  8. What are your top five beauty products?
  9. Where do you wish to live in the future?
  10. What is your biggest ambition?
  11. Why did you start this blog?
I'd like to again thank my nominator Shelby and all you loveys reading this post.

Until next time my lovelies 
Follow me on twitter @daisyblueblogs
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment